ASMGi Achieves Tier 1 Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider
ASMGi Elevates Its Cloud Ecosystem with Fully Managed Services On Microsoft Azure and Office 365
CLEVELAND — ASMGi, a leading cloud brokerage and integration firm, has become a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solution Provider for Azure and Office 365.
ASMGi plans, manages and executes data migrations and ongoing operations of Cloud technology for companies that range from emerging startups to Fortune 500 global enterprises, including in highly regulated industries such as healthcare and financial services. Tier 1 status helps ASMGi more efficiently deploy and integrate Microsoft Cloud services with other best-in-class solutions to achieve greater value for our clients.
“We’ve installed and managed Microsoft products for two decades,” said Steve Roesing, ASMGi president and CEO. “Now Azure and Office 365 offerings are ready for prime time. They’re having a real impact on business operations for our clients. Being a Tier 1 Cloud Solution Provider helps us better deploy these solutions and integrate them with our ecosystem of other Cloud services to address specific business challenges and deliver immediate value to our clients.”
ASMGi has implemented many solutions in organizations, but only becomes partners with vendors that meet the highest levels of security to ensure data protection along with a track record of high adoption rates within organizations. Other Cloud partners include:
- Box: A modern content management platform that transforms how organizations work and collaborate to achieve results faster.
- Skyhigh Networks: A Cloud Access Security Broker that enables enterprises to gain visibility into cloud usage and risks, meet compliance requirements, enforce data security policies and protect against threats.
- Heureka: Gain unparalleled visibility and access into unstructured data throughout your network. Heureka gives organizations the ability to extract intelligence from dark data. Perfect for legal, regulatory, compliance and cybersecurity.
- Venafi: Would your organization tolerate 25,000 user IDs and passwords with no awareness, policies or control? Ignoring keys and certs has the same impact. This tool both protects keys and certs from cyber attacks and helps manage them in an automated fashion to ensure fewer outages and increased efficiencies.
“Building and maintaining a Cloud Ecosystem goes beyond selecting the right providers. Our focus is on practical IT innovation,” Roesing said. “If the Cloud isn’t being utilized correctly, or an organization doesn’t have visibility to whether it’s being adopted, then it’s not worth the investment.”
If your organization does not have visibility into Cloud usage, has experienced a piecemeal migration to the Cloud through Shadow IT, or is looking to solve problems that a more formal migration to the Cloud could solve, ASMGi can help.
ASMGi is a practical IT innovation company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio offering custom software development, security and compliance programs and industry leading IT services that help our customers innovate and grow. ASMGi is now a Tier 1 Microsoft CSP. For more information, visit https://www.asmgi.com or call us at 216-255-3045.
- Sharing Patient Health Information Securely With Box
- ASMGi To Host Cyber Security Seminar Series At Information Security Summit in Cleveland, October 21-25
- 5 Situations You Wouldn’t Be In If You Had a CASB
- ASMGi Becomes a Microsoft Authorized Education Partner
- Legal Documents in the Cloud. Whose responsibility is it anyway?